Want a special birthday prayer for your husband? No matter if the birthday blessings for your husband are for a card, a social media post, or just a letter for him, we have you covered.
Prayer for husband on his birthday
- On this day, may The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
- Dear Lord, I know that every good gift and every perfect gift is from above (James 1:17). I thank God every day for the gift of our marriage. May today be a day of reminder of the wonderful gift you are to everyone, Amen.
- This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24) May this day be extra rejoiceful and as amazing as you are.
- From God’s word, we know to Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) Today I am so thankful to be with a man that desires to follow God. May your birthday wishes come true today, Amen.
- Today I am thankful that you are a righteous man of God. I am so thankful to be married to you. I want to shout for joy over your salvaiton as it has changed both of our lives. Amen! (Psalm 20:5)
- The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Romans 15:13)
- God’s Word says, “Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.” (Proverbs 16:20). May you discover goodness and blessings today. We love you and are thankful for everything you have done for this family.
- We know that blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God (Matthew 5:8). Thank you for always following God and leading us to do the same.
- As Paul thanked the Corinthian church, I want to thank you today. I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus (1 Corinthians 1:4)
- Another year for God to continue to work in our lives, and I am so thankful. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6). May this be a beautiful year of God’s plan. Amen.
- We know the plans God has for you, and they are for good, not anything bad. It is to give you a future and hope. (Jeremiah 29:11). I cannot wait for this next year of God’s adventure with you. Happy Birthday!
- As we learn to number our days to grow wisdom (Psalm 90:12), we take extra time to celebrate this day. Have as wonderful birthday love!
- God always goes above and beyond what we imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Thank you for being an answered prayer, Happy Birthday wonderful husband!
Birthday Prayers directed to husband
- On this special day, may God bring good health and all good things, Amen!
- Dear husband, you are the best thing that has happened to me.
- Happy Birthday to my amazing man! I wanted a special prayer for a special man, but can’t find the words. Yet I know that God knows us each inside and out, and He will provide the best birthday celebration ever. Thank you for being a blessing, Amen.
- To my husband- Everlasting love comes from our God in Heaven. Yet you have taken God’s everlasting love to earth and shown me it each day. For that I am forever grateful.
- Another year today, wow! I can’t imagine this beautiful day without my soulmate. You make life better for everyone around you. May your day be overwhelmingly blessed.
- To my husband- may you have good times on the best day. Best wishes to the one who has given me the best gift- your love.
- To the love of my life, through all the ups and downs of life (what an understatement!) you have been there. If I don’t say it enough, thank you for everything you do and everything you are.
Birthday Prayers for husband directed to God
- Dear Lord, thank you for the gift of an incredible husband that goes above and beyond. Remind me to express every day how grateful I am for Him, Amen!
- Heavenly Father, we thank you for this new year. I thank you for my darling husband, the best husband that anyone could ask for. May his birthday be filled with joy and the Holy Spirit, Amen.
- O Lord, you are the one who provided this wonderful day and my wonderful husband. May God’s blessings be over my amazing husband, my best friend, and my true love. Amen.
- O God, in great times and hard times, my husband is my rock. May this special prayer be for him to feel the love of everyone he pours love into today, Amen.
- Almighty God, thank you for giving the gift of life to my dearest husband. May it be a lovely day, an amazing day, filled with your abundant grace and blessings, Amen!
- May your love pour over my husband today, and may we show him lots of love as a reminder of the love he has shown his family, Amen.
- God, please provide the next year as a year of grace and blessings upon blessings. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- God, I asked you for a good friend. You gave me a dear friend, someone too amazing to just be a friend. I reflect today on where we started to where we are now. May you provide strong birthday blessings to my husband, Amen.
- Dear Father, please provide a big happy birthday to the biggest love of my life, Amen.
- Dear God, I thank you for this great adventure of life. Thank you for everything you provided my husband and I in the last year. May you keep us on the right path, and may we always remember the grace of God, Amen.
- Lord, shower blessings upon blessings on my special man on his birthday. May he feel the birthday prayers prayed over him today, Amen.
Jessie Synan is a Master’s student in Theological Studies who helps other women find their prayer focus in a distracting world. She went from her ADHD interfering with her prayer life to finding her own unique rhythms for prayer and encouraging other women to do the same. She is the founder of Pray With Confidence, which has helped over 5000 women focus on prayer through the real and vulnerable advice she gives to those on her email list when they sign up for the free guide “How to pray [when you can’t focus.]”