Happy Tuesday! God has blessed us with another beautiful Tuesday!
But you may not feel that way. This may not feel like a blessed Tuesday to you. Maybe the world is weighing you down, and Tuesday is just another Monday for you. Maybe you came here to try to learn how to have a blessed Tuesday.
Maybe you have some questions about Tuesday too, such as:
- What is a good Tuesday quote?
- How do you wish on Tuesday?
- How do you wish someone a blessed day?
- What does Tuesday symbolize?
- Is Tuesday a good day?
Let’s tackle everything about Tuesday in this blog post and how to have Tuesday blessings with love from our Father.
What is a good Tuesday quote?
There are plenty of good (and funny) Tuesday quotes if you need some humor in your Tuesday.
These Tuesday quotes’ authors are unknown unless stated otherwise.
There are a few Tuesday quotes that revolve around it being after Monday:
- “Tuesday isn’t so bad. It’s a sign that I survived Monday.”
- “Happy Tuesday! It sounds better than Happy Monday, doesn’t it?”
- “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday! And tomorrow is Wednesday, halfway through your work week!” Kate Summers
- “The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”
- “Three horrible facts about Tuesday: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.”
- “I am having Monday feelings toward Tuesday.”
- “Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult. Burdening ourselves with too many tasks on Wednesday is not pleasant.”
- “Tuesday is just another word for Monday.”
But honestly, these Tuesday quotes are dreary and depressing. All the quotes seem to simply revolve there on Monday, and they don’t make Monday sound all that great.
But what if we are looking at Monday all wrong? What if Monday is actually a beautiful day that the Lord has given us, just like every other day, but society has taught us to hate Mondays?
If we are going to ask for Tuesday blessings in out lives, then we need to embrace that each day is up to God. We simply need to show up and be ready for whatever God wants us to do that day.
If we can live like that, then Tuesday can be really exciting!
“It is a common occurrence to see people complain about Monday, but recently, many have started to complain about Tuesday too. While we can see Tuesday as the new Monday, it is more beneficial for our well-being to start transforming each new day into a wealth of new possibilities and chances.” (Author Unknown)
“It is easy to hate Tuesdays, but actually, Tuesdays are friendlier than Mondays. Tuesday can be quite fun once we accept that the weekend is gone and that we need to start giving our best again. Tuesday is a working day, but work can also be exciting.” (Author Unknown)
Our goal should be that we learn to love Tuesday’s because we know they are filled with blessings and God’s love.
Hopefully instead, we can start thinking of Tuesday like this:
“Each day of the week is special in its own way and brings us a different set of challenges. Among them, Tuesday seems like the poorer relative, but in fact, it is one of the days when most things are accomplished and when many things are ticked off the list.”
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”What if Monday is actually a beautiful day that the Lord has given us, just like every other day, but society has taught us to hate Mondays?” display_tweet=”What if Monday is actually a beautiful day that the Lord has given us, just like every other day, but society has taught us to hate Mondays?”]
How do you wish on Tuesday?
Some may ask, “well then, how do you wish on Tuesday?”
The beautiful thing about blessings is that they are not wishes. We can wish someone a good day, because it is common English talk, but in reality we’re not doing any wishing at all.
Why wish on Tuesday if we can pray instead for Tuesday blessings?
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”To wish is to speak something into the universe. To pray is to talk to the one who’s in charge of the universe, who created the whole universe.” display_tweet=”To wish is to speak something into the universe. To pray is to talk to the one who’s in charge of the universe, who created the whole universe.”]
How do you wish someone a blessed day?
The best way to wish someone a blessed day is just to pray for them! There are a few things better than Tuesday prayers. A lot of people feel overwhelmed after Monday and need some Tuesday blessings in their life.
So before you go about wishing someone a blessed day, pray for them. See if God can speak to you about their specific wants and needs.
The next way to wish someone a blessed day though, is to make it personalized. There is a big difference between saying “have a blessed day” and “Jane, I just hope you have a blessed Tuesday and that God ________. How can I pray for you?”
What does Tuesday symbolize?
The ISO 8601 is the International standard of time. According to the International standard of time, Tuesday is simply the day after Monday. In most parts of the world, it is the second day of the week, but since many American calendars start on a Sunday, Americans tend to think of it as the third day of the week but the second workday.
Of course, for those who study planets and astrology and try to derive meaning from them, Tuesday characterizes aggression and achievement.
But we know that our God created the whole world in six days, so He can do anything with our Tuesday!
Is Tuesday a good day?
Yes, Tuesday is a good day because it’s a day that God has made. And God doesn’t intend anything for evil.
Tuesday is a good day because Tuesday is what we make it! Are you ready for Tuesday blessings with love? We are including morning Tuesday blessings, regular Tuesday blessings, and Tuesday prayers below.
10 Tuesday Blessings to live out a Blessed Tuesday
- A Tuesday blessing for you- I pray that God blesses you in beautiful little ways throughout the day as a reminder that any day can be glorious when we choose to follow God!
- You are blessed because it is another Tuesday that you are here on Earth to share the good news of God!
- May today be the day that we put all of our hope and love in Jesus Christ!
- Lord, bless us this Tuesday. Grant us peace that only you can give, Amen!
- May the Lord give you His strength to get through the day, and His peace to share to others.
- Believe that you will be blessed. Then use that blessing to pass it on!
- May God keep you calm, prayerful, and focused on this Tuesday.
- Sometimes blessings are quiet, gentle reminders from God during the day that she is there and present.
- May God constantly reveal Himself to you throughout this Tuesday.
- May the Tuesday blessing you receive today be multiplied!
Tuesday Blessings and Prayers
Beyond Tuesday blessings, we wanted to provide some prayers to get you through your Tuesday as well.
#1 A prayer for a not-so-average Tuesday
It can be so easy for us to get caught up in the world. When we ask for Tuesday blessings, sometimes we forget that we want to live through God and His truths instead of ours and our worldly ways. Pray this prayer if you need a reminder to center yourself in God’s beautiful ways that are holier than ours.
#2 Prayers for a simple but mighty day.
Somedays, we need a simple day. It’s okay to ask for simple Tuesdays. God works His magic in simplicity.
#3 Prayer Request After a Tough Monday
Related: What your simple prayers really mean
Tuesday blessings are what we need as a reminder that God’s greatness can happen any day. God can bless any day, so why not Tuesday? Hopefully you can ask God for some Tuesday blessings, and use whatever you receive for His glory to share with those who need it the most!
Jessie is the creator of Pray With Confidence. She fought long and hard against God for creating a website about prayer, telling God for two years that He was picking the wrong person. He didn’t want just one person though- He wanted busy Christian women from around the world, from all walks of life, to join together to create a prayer site. She is blessed to be one of the 40 writers for Pray with Confidence.
When not working on this website, she is a social media strategist for Christian churches & ministries at jessiesynan.com.