Praying for a Financial Breakthrough is a very powerful prayer to pray.
When you are blessed financially you can turn around and be a blessing to the Kingdom of God.
You can fund the missionaries who are spreading the gospel in places where your feet will never walk. Yet, you have a hand in saving someone’s soul.
You can fund your local church to be able to incorporate new ministries they’ve been wanting to put into place but did not have the funds to be able to do so.
You can help that homeless person that you see walking around town. A hot meal and a prayer can reach farther into their soul than what you could imagine.
You could pay for the groceries of that single mom that you know is struggling.
You could give $100 to a random stranger just because God asked you to do it. You don’t know their struggles, you don’t know who they are or where they come from. All you know is that God has led you to give, so you do it.
With a financial breakthrough you could give to a small operating neighboring church who is struggling to stay afloat and reach their community.
This sounds amazing, doesn’t it? It is! And God can use YOU in this way.
SAVE FOR LATER BY PINNING BELOW!
The devil knows how much good that you can do in the Kingdom of God when money lands in the hands of the right person. And that is why he fights you so hard when it comes to finances and being used in the financial ministry.
Praying for a financial breakthrough or blessing can be a sticky subject for some. Most of the time it comes from being taught that the love of money is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10).
Yes, in the hands of an evil heart money can do a lot of damage, but in the hands of a Christ-filled heart, it can do amazing things!
Prayers for financial breakthrough with Bible verses
- Job 22:21 – “Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way, prosperity will come to you.”
- 2 Chronicles 26:5 “He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the LORD, God gave him success.”
- Proverbs 3:9-10 NKJV “Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the firstfruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.”
- Proverbs 28:25 NLT “Greed causes fighting; trusting the LORD leads to prosperity.”
- Psalms 35:27 KJV “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, ‘Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.’”
- Proverbs 11:24-25 NLT “Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything. The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.”
- Luke 6:38 KJV “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
- Deuteronomy 8:18 NKJV “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
- Proverbs 13:22 AMP “A good man leaves an inheritance [of moral stability and goodness] to his children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up.”
- Proverbs 28:20 “A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.”
There are so many more scriptures about Financial Freedom and how to tap into the flow of finances that God to give you!
Prophetic declarations for financial breakthrough
Declaring the Word of God is a must when needing a breakthrough. Why? Because you are declaring to yourself, to God and to Satan that you believe God’s Word that you are standing FIRMLY on God’s promises to you.
No matter how difficult the trial, no matter how long the fight, God’s Word stands forever and will never change.
Not only are you boldly declaring for yourself but you are speaking life into this situation.
You are speaking life into your financial strain and speaking deliverance over it. Proverbs 18:21 says that death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Stop saying that you will never be able to get out of your financial issues. Stop speaking negative things about your finances, because that is the fruit that you are eating. It’s bitter, tasteless and full of vinegar.
Begin speaking positive declarations and speaking the Word of God over your finances and watch your fruit begin to flourish and become sweet! Watch your finances change.
“I will not lack, for You are my shepherd, and I will not want (Psalms 23:1)
“Lord, You are El Shaddai, the God of more than enough; give me everything I need to walk in Your will, and let me have more than I need” (Genesis 17)
“God I seek You and I declare that you will cause me to prosper” (2 Chronicles 26:5)
“Lord I pray that you will be with me and that you will allow me to be a prosperous person.” (Genesis 39:2)
“Let the gifts you have graciously given me bring prosperity to my life.” (Proverbs 17:8)
Powerful financial prayers
My husband and I have prayed a specific prayer for over a year that has brought many blessings and favor over our lives. I cannot tell you the countless “gifts and surprises” that we have encountered or the “checks in the mail” that we have received unexpectedly.
The most recent testimony that I would love to share with you is by far the most extravagant! God knows how to show out and He knows that I will give Him all of the glory for His mighty works.
We recently received a blessing of $8,000 and $5,000 of that came during a pandemic. You cannot tell me that speaking the Word of God and praying specifically does not work. I have just given you proof that it most certainly does. It isn’t by my might or power, but by God’s grace and favor alone.
If you would love to dive more into scriptures and prayers to pray over your finances, and would like to have the prayer that my husband and I pray over our lives every day, then I invite you to take a look at my new e-book – Kingdom Riches: God’s Truth About Your Money.
It has already been a blessing to so many who have read it and I pray that it is a blessing to you as well!
God loves to give good gifts to His children and I pray that you will open you heart and mind to receive all that He has to pour out to you.
Need More Comforting Words For Financial Situations? Related Articles
- An Extraordinary Prayer for Financial Blessings
- 5 Helpful Steps For Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Powerful Answered Prayers (10+ Real Life Examples)
LaDonna is a stay-at-home wife/mom where she views her role as the biggest ministry of her life! You can find her at Faith Family and Miracles where she writes to encourage her community of Christian moms and wives who are passionate about seeing their entire family THRIVE in the Kingdom of God.
She would love to have you join her community beginning with this 14-day “Prayers For Your Husband” challenge.